The Vision of this 8 week Shamanic Meditative Journey:
This is an accelerated course first and foremost for transformation. We are here to practice and realise the universal wisdom teachings from the ancients in real time. This 8-week journey is designed to help you cultivate more truth, wisdom and freedom from the inside out.
We will be looking at the subconscious, unconscious patterns that we don’t even know exist, but yet show up in our relationships (The Shadow), however, these patterns are very noticeable in the way we show up with our work work, at home, with our friends, family and partners.
What we will be shifting and expanding is our narrow scope of beliefs (belief systems) from not only a cognitive place, but from a deeply felt and energetic place.
Spiritual work simply means that we are developing our ability to connect to the unseen energies that are there all the time, but we are not aware of it because we haven’t spent time in that realm. These unseen energies include, the shadowy parts of how we think and feel on a daily basis, and they also include the energy field that exists around the physical body. This energy field is otherwise known as the information field in quantum science – and carries just that – information. This information sits in our energetic blueprint governing the way we react or not react to painful or pleasurable situations in life.
What you have to look forward to during these 8 weeks together:
This 8-week journey is designed for optimal impact with minimal time commitment on your part. However you must, organise your time accordingly in a diligent manner.
- 8 Breakthrough Journeys LIVE to deep dive into our 4 main systems that govern our human experience:
- Mental (Thought-based: experienced through cognition and intellect)
- Emotional (Feeling-based: experienced through emotions)
- Physical (Kinesthetically-based: experienced through bodily sensations and spatial relationship in the 3D)
- Energetic (the above three systems integrated with symbology in a visionary experience that is seen and felt beyond logical knowing).
- Weekly Videos on Wisdom Principles and Self Reflection (Some of the videos, you can listen to like a podcast, put in your headphones, and on your commute to work, or while you’re prepping a meal, you can listen to them and reflect on how the concepts can be realised in your life. They are meant to stimulate the thinking mind. Some of you will find it useful to jot things down in your journal which is highly recommended, while others will do with self-reflection).
- 8 Bonus Kundalini Inspired Yoga Videos to practice (This is not a yoga program, and your time may be limited. Some of you may have more time to dive into the yoga videos, which will be very useful if you are feeling sluggish or physically stiff. If you do have the extra time outside of your required homework, feel free to add the yoga routine in before your meditation practice 3x a week or more and experience the magic).
- A Bonus 10 Day Detox that is highly encourage to complete before the start of the program or towards the beginning of the program due to the ‘hangover‘ that happens from clearing the gut.
The Themes of the 8 Weeks
Week 1: Physical/Non-Physical Pain & Karma: Healing Generational & Cultural Curses
Week 2: Mind & Higher Self: Overcome the 5 States of Suffering
Week 3: Emotional Empowerment: Transforming Fear, Shame & Guilt
Week 4: Spiritual Death of Ego: Burying the Limited & Birthing the Limitless
Week 5: Relationships: The Art of Conscious Communication
Week 6: Purpose: Attuning the Intuition for Heartfelt & Soulful Desires
Week 7: Money: Full Abundance and The Power of Manifestation
Week 8: Sage Sapien: Envisioning a Fully Realised Future Self
The Fleeting Pursuit of Happiness
Meditation and spiritual work is not about staying positive all the time, i.e Rainbows and unicorns. Love and Light. That is an illusory understanding of what spirituality is. If anything, spirituality is about looking at the storm coming, and diving right into the center of it unflinchingly. It is about finding so much courage to remain neutral. This is not an ‘I don’t care, and I’m indifferent’ kind of neutral, but a ‘I care so much, that I’m going to disentangle myself from this dualistic game of good and evil.’
Spiritual Evolution = Karmic clearing + Dharma Development
Karma Clearing (Healing): Clearing out the gutter of the subconscious, unconscious (typically negative and harmful patterns in our thoughts and actions). This includes a lot of patterns and conditionings from our past, that are not limited to ourselves, but also ancestral and cultural.
Dharma Development (Purpose): Manifesting the life of our dreams needs desire. Our heart’s purest desire. To create a level of contribution and legacy that is beyond our limited notion of self.
This is the foundation of all spiritual paths. The issue with the Law of Attraction, and a lot of manifestation practices out there isn’t that they don’t work, they do work. It is just that when people skip the step of clearing out the gutter, they warp what they manifest into the world.
Imagine, creating something wonderful like an organisation that protects land from deforestation, but you’re still harbouring issues in relationship to scarcity and a sense of abandonment because you felt a lack of support growing up, and never dealt with it. You might have cognitively, but energetically, the patterns are still stored in the body. So you end up creating from a place of fear and scarcity, versus from feeling at ease that everything that happens in the development of your organisation is an opportunity instead of this overwhelming feeling that the world is trying to tear you down.
On the flip side, imagine, you’re someone who is in a loving relationship after so many years of searching for a deep soul connection with a partner, but you’re so obsessed with clearing out the gutter, constantly looking for something to fix and heal, that you can’t stop to enjoy the roses and be in what the yogis call santosha (contentment).
As we embark on the journey of the Middle Way, as the Buddha called it, we can get pulled to the extremes of too much healing the past or even to the other extreme, too much willing of a positive future that will lead to inevitable disappointment. When we engage in the middle way, we co-create with Spirit. Emphasis on ‘CO‘. It’s not all about you and what you want.
When we are clear on the overarching theme of our soul’s purpose, i.e: “In this life, I am meant to love and be loved fully and deeply, to connect with people from a place of kindness and compassion” – Spirit might point you in the direction of working with children, or perhaps with the elderly. There is a liminal space in between the desire of the Self (the micro), and Spirit (the macro).
So let’s say you knew that the statement above was your soul’s purpose. And at 22, you started a master’s in childhood education and continued to work with children for many years. Then at 42, you feel a strong urge to change direction and work at a hospice with the dying. If we pay close attention to the liminal spaces of our thoughts, actions, dreams and desires, then, we will get support from something greater than ourselves to point us in the right direction.
We cannot fully rely on the Self to will things into fruition, nor can we fully rely on going wherever the wind takes us. Life is a participatory experience – a dance between the Self and Spirit.
Thank you for your openness and willingness for taking the first step on this amazing journey. I’m so excited to share this with you, and I look forward to supporting you in your spiritual evolution.
In Truth, Wisdom and Freedom,