- No previous experience necessary. Open to all levels of students.
- Teach the most impactful yogic pranayama practices
- Create experiences for Energetic activation through mudras
- Clear and upgrade the chakra system and energy body through bioenergetic grounding and activation exercises
- Develop your focus and concentration skills as well as your somatic sensitivity through blueprinting breath techniques
- Learn about the science of breathing
- Facilitate Visualisation techniques using sacred geometry
- Guide Shamanic Journeys to enhance the psycho-spiritual body through expanded states of consciousness and sacred ceremony
- Authentically cue with your voice and effective languaging through a 6 part method for delivering powerful experiences
- Yoga Teachers, Heath Practitioners, Life Coaches
In the East, meditation practices are mired in centuries of traditions and customs tied to the temples and monasteries. While many philosophies and practices are extremely important on the pathway towards greater awakening, it is often daunting and unrelatable to a modern-day seeker intimidated by monkhood’s austeries.
In indigenous communities worldwide, there is an inherent respect for the laws of nature through the wisdom of the medicine wheel. The shamans’ way of diving into nature is through spoken dialogue and active prayer. Through the power of voice and sacred ceremony, you are able to enter into an expanded state of consciousness where you can receive inspiration and guidance from the higher realms of consciousness.
While we explore and integrate the practices from the Yogic, Buddhist and Q’ero lineages, this Shamanic Breathwork & Meditation Program offers a non-dogmatic approach. The aim is to teach powerful practices that are grounded in universal truths connected to Nature so that powerful experiences can be universally accessible.
This program is a unique blend of the most practical and effective practices that derive from yogic, Buddhist and shamanic wisdom to create deeply moving and transformational experiences.